2.17.2008

Self-Tanning Bliss


This is not mainly a beauty blog, but sometimes one finds little indispensable beauty products that one simply must pass on...

This Bliss "A Tan for All Seasons" self-Tanning spray ($36 at Sephora) fits the bill for pass-on-able. I prepped with my normal body moisturizer, then spritzed this on to my legs. It was cold, and it didn't spray out evenly, but as soon as I rubbed it in, it dissolved into my skin completely.
A faint cold-grape fragrance remained (not my favorite), but it faded after about 15 minutes (not bad!) and the tan was immediately noticeable.
No dramatic fake-bake or orange glow here; my legs were just nicely tinted into a natural tan color.
A day later, and it's still there. The bottle says the color is buildable - I'll be working on that!

No comments: