2.11.2008

Oh! Flats! And for Spring!



I have a love-hate relationship with flats...
But sometimes they are pretty irresistible. And now they come in colors!
My favorites right now:






On the left, these are Dolce Vita on PiperLime, and they are $100... which is sort of that middle range of I-could-get-heels-but-these-are-just-so-cute. AND they come in raspberry and bright yellow. Sold!
I am seeing them wandering through Switzerland with superdark straight jeans and a clean white tee, or browsing the high-end stores on the cobbled streets of Capri with high-waisted denim shorts and plenty of glitzy necklaces.

On the right - also from PiperLime - are a pair of BCBGirls for $89. Perforations = my favorite form of breathability, ergo these are divine. Imagine lots of white denim in spring in Spain. For now, black rocker skinnies and a colorful scarf will set these off nicely wherever you are...

No comments: