9.14.2008

Kate Moss @ TopShop

So I finally visited the TopShop US site to check out Kate's new autumn line...
and honestly, there are only a few things that really jump out. I won't be buying anything (so! expensive! it all looked cheaper in pounds, but now it's in $$ signs...)

The best thing in the whole line is by far this:

Babydoll Dress, $135. The back is really beautiful and simple.



Heart Cardigan, $90 -- already out of stock!! Also in brown and grey.

Charlston Dress, $160. Also in navy. This one I really do like - again, the back kinda makes the dress - it is super low with a criss cross spaghetti strap... and I can just imagine the movement of all the fringe. I'm seeing some simple black pumps, a leather bomber, and a slouchy envelope clutch with this one.

The rest of the line is sorta "meh." It will sell out, no doubt, but is there really anything new about a striped tunic top or a printed tank?

All images, clothes available at TopShop US

No comments: