9.10.2008

East Coast in June!

OK, so it's been a while.... but I will return (at least for now, and sporadically).
Anyway - travels over the summer were expansive and exciting.
First off, East Coast! Here we have shots from the Big Apple.
By Day:
And by night (7th & Broadway):
The iconic YSL star stiletto (on sale at Bergdorf):
And the classic floral summer dress (not on sale) at Zara (worn with my own Kork-Ease):
I wore this dress to death over the summer. Very versatile and undeniably comfy.

I went shopping on a mission to find a floral high-waisted skirt. Found at H&M!
My search for the perfect denim shorts was unfulfilled though, and I left a pair of lovely Kate Spade iridescent pink Mary Jane pumps sitting on the Bergdorf sale rack.

I'm a discerning buyer... and though that means good buys, it also means few-and-far-between-buys.

No comments: