3.10.2008

Battle of the Belt/Shoe Combo

OK, so I am guilty of re-wearing. But only a belt and shoe combination! They go together so nicely... I couldn't resist! (Plus, the shoes are my fab brand-new ShopBop finds featured in the earlier CyberTravels installment. They are uber-shiny, pretty comfy, and have garnered quite a few compliments!) The belt was given to me by my mom; she found it in the back of her closet from "30 years ago," she says. It's elastic with little gold and silver metal plates, which match the shoe detail.

Look 1 was executed for a semi-casual dinner out with the 'rents.

Top: (unknown)
Jeans: Sass&Bide
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Belt: vintage

Look 2 was thrown on for a casual shopping/errand-running pleasant afternoon.

Dress: Ella Moss
Cardigan: Michael Stars
Shoes: Dolce Vita
Belt: vintage
Bag: (slightly hidden) vintage Coach

Yay for re-wearing! Which combo do you like best?

Tomorrow at 6:00am I'm off to Maui. Adventure posts forthcoming!

No comments: